TO RESERVE A STUDY ROOM (Reservations require your ERNIE login)
- Select a date from the calendar. Click on the green half hour block(s) for the time(s) you would like to reserve.
You may choose up to two (2) hours per day in half-hour blocks. Blocks do not need to be sequential, but cannot exceed the two (2) hour per day maximum.
• Blue blocks indicate the time slot is unavailable (due to library closures)
• Red blocks indicate the time is unavailable due to another reservation.
Reservations may be made up to two (2) weeks in advance.
- Once you have selected the time slots for your reservation, accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
- To change or delete a block, click on the trash can icon next to the time slot, select a new time if needed, and continue.
- Confirm that your booking details are correct and click on the “Submit Time Slots” button.
- Log in with your ERNIE credentials, if you are not already logged in, and follow the remaining instructions.
All study rooms seat two (2) people and contain a whiteboard. Dry erase markers can be checked out from the BORROW Desk, if needed.